| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in New York/ Jfk, Ny in April is quite mild at 10.3 °C (50.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.6 °C (58.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in April is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly arid. Circa 99.1mm (3.9in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:52 long with an average length of 13:15.
Check the distance to and compare the New York/ Jfk, Ny April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in New York/ Jfk, Ny, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding New York/ Jfk, Ny:
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 109.5 kms (68.1 miles) WNW
- Stamford, Ct, Usa - 43 kms (26.7 miles) NNW
- West Point, Ny, Usa - 43 kms (26.7 miles) NNW
- Plainfield, Nj, Usa - 43 kms (26.7 miles) NNW
- New York, Usa - 43 kms (26.7 miles) NNW
- Boontonse, Nj, Usa - 59.6 kms (37 miles) WNW
- New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa - 16.3 kms (10.1 miles) NW
- Newark, Nj, Usa - 32.8 kms (20.4 miles) W
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 59.3 kms (36.9 miles) WSW
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 125.9 kms (78.3 miles) SW
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 125.9 kms (78.3 miles) SW
- Tuckerton, Nj, Usa - 125.7 kms (78.1 miles) SSW