| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in New York/ Jfk, Ny in March is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.9 °C (48 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.1 °C (34 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly arid. Circa 91.2mm (3.6in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:12 long and the longest day is 12:34 long with an average length of 11:53.
Check the distance to and compare the New York/ Jfk, Ny March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in New York/ Jfk, Ny, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding New York/ Jfk, Ny:
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 109.5 kms (68.1 miles) WNW
- Stamford, Ct, Usa - 43 kms (26.7 miles) NNW
- West Point, Ny, Usa - 43 kms (26.7 miles) NNW
- Plainfield, Nj, Usa - 43 kms (26.7 miles) NNW
- New York, Usa - 43 kms (26.7 miles) NNW
- Boontonse, Nj, Usa - 59.6 kms (37 miles) WNW
- New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa - 16.3 kms (10.1 miles) NW
- Newark, Nj, Usa - 32.8 kms (20.4 miles) W
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 59.3 kms (36.9 miles) WSW
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 125.9 kms (78.3 miles) SW
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 125.9 kms (78.3 miles) SW
- Tuckerton, Nj, Usa - 125.7 kms (78.1 miles) SSW